International Womens Day
Join The National Maternity Hospital Foundation to Celebrate Women on March 8th, International Women's Day 2023.
International Women's Day (March 8th) is a day to celebrate the achievements of women.
- Post a tribute on your LinkedIn page to a woman who inspires you - tag her and the NMH Foundation (@National Maternity Hospital Foundation) and add the following hashtags: #IWD2023 #EmbraceEquity #NMHWomensHealthResearch and #HelpingHollesStreet
- Make a donation HERE to The NMH Foundation in her name and encourage others to donate in honour of this inspirational woman
- Spread the word! Encourage others to take part in the campaign and ask your company to donate to advance Women's Health Research and Embrace Equity
IWD 2023 for Corporates
- Create your company IWD2023 fundraising page on iDonate HERE by clicking on "Start Fundraising" and then "Group Fundraiser"
- Share your link with all staff and stakeholders and ask them to them to join you in Celebrating Women on March 8th
Ask them to post a tribute on their LinkedIn page to a woman who inspires them - tag her and the NMH Foundation (@National Maternity Hospital Foundation) and add the following hashtags: #IWD2023 #EmbraceEquity #NMHWomensHealthResearch and #HelpingHollesStreet
Ask them to donate to The NMH Foundation in her name on your iDonate company page
Pledge to match all funds raised by your staff to advance Women's Health Research and Embrace Equity
Share the details of your IWD2023 campaign on social media
All funds raised through this campaign will be ringfenced for Women's Health Research and Care at The National Maternity Hospital.
Women have been historically underrepresented in Health Research globally, leading to significant unmet health needs for women and girls across diseases, conditions, and life stages. Achieving health equity requires valuing everyone equally with focused and ongoing efforts to address avoidable inqualities, historical and contemporary injustices, and social determinants of health - and to eliminate disparities in health and healthcare.
This campaign not only celebrates women but will make a real difference to #Embrace Equity in Women's health.
If you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01.6373372.