As the summer kicks in and fingers crossed, the weather holds out, we'd like to invite you our home heroes to flex your (fundraising) muscles through to help babies arrive, survive and thrive.
Did you know that since lockdown began more than 400 little treasures have been delivered at the National Maternity Hospital, Holles Street? It's a busy place all year round, and the NMH frontline staff, mothers and fathers have been fantastic in helping keep everyone safe throughout this time.
We need your ongoing support to provide the essential funds, equipment and resources that help make the difference to tiny babies and their families.
We are asking you to set up a virtual, at-home or personal challenge and to ask people to donate during this time. When it comes to creating your own personal challenge or virtual fundraiser, the possibilities are endless! If you have an idea for a unique and creative fundraising project or activity, please get in touch.
Some ideas for you here:
- A challenge - Set yourself a personal goal and ask your friends and family to sponsor your efforts!
- Cycling outdoors or stationary
- Sponsored Get Fit Challenge
- Swimming Challenge
- Walk or run a personal marathon in a month
- Father’s Day Fundraiser – Sunday 21 June
- Birthday or Special Event Fundraisers ask people to donate instead of gifts!
- Online Giveaway Fundraiser - secure a great prize and ask everyone to donate €5 to be in with a chance to win.
- Sponsored head-shave, beard-shave or DIY leg-wax. Remember to film it and share with your supporters online.
- Organise an online quiz, boardgames night, yoga with colleagues, family and friends