Xmas Jumper Day
Christmas Jumper Day is on Friday, 9th December and we're asking you to save the date, gather your colleagues, get your brightest Xmas jumper ready and help raise vital funds to help babies arrive, survive and thrive at The NMH this Christmas!
If December 9th doesn't suit, pick any other day in December, and include as many colleagues from around the world as possible - the more the merrier!
To take part follow these simple steps!
- Click here - https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/NMHFXmasJumperDay and create your Company Just Giving page by clicking the Start Fundraising button and follow the steps. Set your fundraising goal and spread the word far and wide!
- Ask your colleagues to support Christmas Jumper Day for The National Maternity Hospital Foundation on Friday, 9th December (or another date that suits)! Encourage everyone to wear their most festive Christmas Jumper to work or on Zoom!
- Ask your colleagues to donate €10 to The NMH Foundation. If you have colleagues not wearing a Christmas Jumper, they'll have to make a Bah Humbug donation of €15.
- Ask your company if they are willing to match the money raised by you and your colleagues.
- On the day make sure to take loads of photos or ask your colleagues to take selfies and send them to you so you can make a collage if working remotely! Share them on social media and tag us or simply email them to us at email@example.com so that we can share your fun with everyone else.
- Dont forget to donate! This December, up to 750 babies will be born in The National Maternity Hospital, Holles Street. Your donations will help babies arrive, survive and thrive this Christmas!
If you have any questions at all or want help with creating your page, please reach out to Kyela on firstname.lastname@example.org or 083 021 3188 and she'd be delighted to help you.