Calendar of Events 2023
- March 2023: To Holles Street and Back Challenge: Employees can take part in this challenge by walking or running virtually the distance from their home 'To Holles Street and Back' again. Depending on where you live, you can walk / run every day, or do the kilometres over a week, or in the month of March.
- May 2023: Annual Golf Classic: The NMH Foundation’s 30th Annual Golf Classic is on Thursday, 25th May 2023 at the Grange Golf Club, Rathfarnham, Dublin.
- June 2023: Father's Day Cycle Challenge: Cycle 100, 250 or 500 km in 30 days to help raise vital funds for babies in The National Maternity Hospital, Holles Street. All friends, family members or colleagues can take part in this cycle happening during the month of June!
- September 2023: Ireland’s Fittest Corporate Event: The NMH Foundation will run the inaugural NMHF Ireland's Fittest Company competition. Teams of 4 will battle it out in the countryside in Co. Wicklow to be crowned the fittest company. A fun day out is guaranteed for all with physical challenge events, lunch and prize giving.
- October 2023: Walk to Remember: October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. The NMH Foundation will honour and remember babies who have passed away due to miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death, and other causes of infant loss.
- December 2023: December Dip & Christmas Jumper Day Friday, December 15th
Click here to download the 2023 Calendar of Events image.